This Pax Magnetic Oven Lid & Pax Screens replace the original PAX V1 oven lid and screen. Will NOT fit PAX V2! Replaceable Mouthpieces available also!
Replacement V1 Pax Magnetic Oven Lid & Pax Screens
This Pax Magnetic Oven Lid & Pax Screens NOT PAX 2 Compatible!
- Great replacement oven lids & screens for your Original PAX 1.
- Attaches on magnetically to base of vaporizer.
- Replace the old lid on your PAX 1.
- Screens are a solid plate with a screen-like pattern, not actual holes.
- Designed to fit Pax 1 NOT Compatible with Pax 2.
- Replacing your screens helps keep Vapors Fresh & Clean.
Oven lid Specs:
- Size: Approx 3cm/1.18″ x 1.8cm/0.71″ x 0.6cm/0.24″
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic & Magnet
Pax Screens Specs:
- Color: Silver
- Approx 22 x 8mm/0.87 x 0.31 Inch
- Pax Magnetic Oven Lid V1
- Pax Screens & Mouthpiece if chosen.
For Questions/Concerns about your Pax Look Here https://www.paxvapor.com/support/pax-oven/
Should my screen have holes in it?
The PAX screen is actually a solid plate with a screen-like pattern; no actual holes. The design allows for maximum heat transfer and channels vapor around the scalloped edges as you draw on the device.
Can I soak the oven screen?
- While your PAX is charging, or whenever else is convenient, soak the oven screen (and mouthpiece) in isopropyl alcohol. This will save you some elbow grease as time does the work for you!
- Afterwards, ensure the screen is free of accumulated buildup, particularly around the edges where vapor is channeled.
How often should I replace my oven screen?
For the freshest tasting vapor possible, it’s recommended to replace your screen every few months, but with regular cleaning PAX oven screens can last quite awhile. Discoloration or staining may occur, but so long as vapor can still pass around the scalloped edges, it will not affect the functionality of your screens.
I’m having some trouble removing my screen from the oven.
If you’re having trouble removing the oven screen with a pipe cleaner, there is likely some buildup that is keeping it locked in place.
- Place PAX on a flat surface, mouthpiece side down, with the oven lid removed and the oven facing up.
- Generously soak a Q-tip in Isopropyl Alcohol or PAX Mouthpiece Lubricant.
- Carefully use the Q-tip to wipe around the edges of the screen while it’s still in the oven.
- The Isopropyl Alcohol and lubricant will be effective at dissolving the buildup that’s keeping your screen locked in place.
- Let the small amounts of liquid sit on the screen, in the oven for a minimum 30 minutes.
- Once you’re done soaking the screen, use a dry Q-tip to remove the remaining Isopropyl Alcohol or lubricant and dislodged buildup.
- After that a pipe cleaner should easily pop out your oven screen.
*Brand New & Shipped Carefully/Discreetly, keeping your privacy in mind*
*Feel free to contact us if you would like check stock or to place a special order*
By purchasing this product you agree to the following/Disclaimer:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Furthermore, you agree that any vaporizing supplies purchased will be used for lawful purposes.
- Finally, you will use this product entirely at your own risk and discretion and the seller will not be responsible for any use or misuse of the products.
- We offer Free standard shipping on Everything! All day, Everyday! Unless specified otherwise.
- Items are generally shipped out within 1 business day after your payment has been cleared. (Except Public holiday. We do work Saturdays when available).
- We only accept orders from United States and all will be shipped out via USPS (tracking number available). The shipment usually takes 2-3 business days (Saturday and Sunday & Public holiday excluded), if you need the item urgently, please contact us for more information before purchase.
- We only ship orders to the address provided at time of payment for fast and accurate shipment. If you want to change the address, please add a note when you make the payment.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable address. *We reserve the right to charge the shipping fee for returned items due to wrong address supplied by buyer*